- The Institution of Secondary Distance Education abbreviated ISDE is a Private, Non-governmental Autonomous Educational Board of Open & Distance Learning and its Recognized Registered Body under Societies Registration [S.R] Act 1973 of XLIV Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- This Institution approved by Distance Education Council (IGNOU) Govt. of India. File No./DEC/1730, Dated 20/04/2004 for Government jobs & Permanent Equivalency granted by the, Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh-Bhopal.
- Under Human Rights Protection Act ,1993 autonomous bodies have been given special protection & consideration.( For further details refer: AIR 1993 SC-2178.
- According to Govt. of India, National Educational policy, 1986, Institution of Secondary Distance Education is one of the best Civil Education Society for Spreading India.
- According to J.P Unnikrishnan v/s Andhra Pradesh AIR 1993, Supreme Court 2178, Voluntary Institutions have right to spread education & issue Certificates for Degree /Diplomas.